Look for Yurik’s art at the 2014 Wisdom 2.0 conference in the hall as you approach the main area.
The conference specifically wanted art that addresses the blending of tech and spirituality in our modern lives. Yurik was an obvious choice.
Info on the conference:
This year’s outstanding lineup includes technology leaders and wisdom teachers including: Eckhart Tolle, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Byron Katie, Sharon Salzburg, Roshi Joan Halifax, Meng Tan (Google’s “Jolly Good Fellow”), singer and recording artist Alanis Morissette and executives from Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. More speakers continue to be announced.
Featured in the New York Times, Wired, Fast Company, Huffington Post, Financial Times, Forbes and many other business magazines, the Wisdom 2.0 Summit has sparked an ardent discussion in Silicon Valley and New York business circles of the value of mindfulness in our high-speed, interconnected age.
– Eckhart Tolle author: “The Power of Now”, “A New Earth”
– Jon Kabat-Zinn: “Wherever You Go There You Are.”
– Bryon Katie: author: “Loving What Is”
– Sharon Salzburg: best-selling author, “Real Happiness”
– Roshi Joan Halifax, Upaya Zen Center
Abha Dawesar, Author, “Babyji”
Dan Siegel, Mindful Awareness Research Center
Meng Tan, author: “Search Inside Yourself,” Jolly Good Fellow, Google.
Alanis Morissette, Grammy Award winning singer
Peter Deng, Vice President, Instagram
Melissa Daimler, Head of Organizational Learning, Twitter
Karen May, Vice President, Learning & Development, Google
Fred Koffman, author “Conscious Business”
Jonathan Rosenfeld, Leadership and Change Strategy, Medium
Arturo Bejar, Director of Engineering, Facebook
Rachel Macy Stafford, HandsFree Momma
Jessica Matthews, CEO, Uncharted Play
And more to be announced.
We try not to be the usual sit-and-listen conference — this is a think tank-style interactive gathering with hosted conversations, yoga rooms, enchanting decor, community-led break outs and more.
Join us for:
– Hosted Community-Led Conversations (engage directly with other participants on topics that matter to you!)
– Yoga and Meditation Rooms (stretch, move, and refresh yourself; or take an opportunity for quiet contemplation.)
– Participant-Led Break Outs (stay tuned for ways to submit your talk or program to be presented on our People’s Stage!)
– Interactive Parties (dance, consciously connect, and have fun together!)
– Optional Monday Intensives (spend all day Monday after the conference diving even more deeply into one important topic.)
– And many more ways to interact with other participants and make meaningful, lasting connections…
Wisdom 2.0 strives to bring this conversation to the world in an accessible, innovative, and inclusive way.